Oregon 10 Day/9 night Golf Tour
Tour season: Customized dates for groups; Contact us to arrange group airport pick-up
Pricing: Includes transportation, double occupancy hotel rooms, professional Tour Guide, bottled water, meals as listed, 1 round of golf per day on listed courses, activities as listed.
Sprinter, 6-14 people: $5720.00 per person. Day 5 fly fishing additional cost is $233.50/pp for 2 people per boat. An Oregon Fishing License will need to be purchased, and it is recommended that you bring your own fly fishing gear.
Single room supplement: $1113.00
Mini bus, 16-29 people: $5037.00 per person. Day 5 fly fishing additional cost is $233.50/pp for 2 people per boat. An Oregon Fishing License will need to be purchased, and it is recommended that you bring your own fly fishing gear.
Single room supplement: $1452.00
Coach, 30-50 people: $4535.00 per person. Day 5 fly fishing additional cost is $233.50/pp for 2 people per boat. An Oregon Fishing License will need to be purchased, and it is recommended that you bring your own fly fishing gear.
Single room supplement: $1479.00
Self-drive: $3329.00 per person (double occupancy)
Day 5 fly fishing additional cost is $233.50/pp for 2 people per boat. An Oregon Fishing License will need to be purchased, and it is recommended that you bring your own fly fishing gear..
Day 1: Arrive Portland Airport
- Meet & Greet at Airport with welcome gift- Transfer arranged for all arrivals
- En-route to hotel visit Multnomah Falls and experience the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Optional: Brewery Sampling in evening
- Welcome Dinner: Timberline Lodge
Meals: Dinner Group
Overnight in Welches, OR
Day 2: Travel to Bend, Oregon
8:00 am: Breakfast
9:00 am: Depart for Mt Hood & Timberline Lodge, Smith Rock State Park, and end at Sunriver Resort
We will have lunch at Timberline Lodge: In early 1938, Timberline Lodge celebrated its grand opening and within a year of its launch, the original Magic Mile chairlift was introduced. The Magic Mile ascended to 7,000 feet and was the first chairlift in Oregon and the second in North America, activating a thriving skiing movement on Mt. Hood. Today, Timberline Lodge has hosted world-renowned athletes, dignitaries, and has been featured in a variety of films, including The Shining.
Stop at Smith Rock State Park: Visit one of Oregon’s 7 Wonders! Smith Rock is famous worldwide for its rock climbing. There is also amazing hiking here. It is not unusual to see River Otters and Golden Eagles on a stop here.
Then we head into downtown Bend, Oregon.
Mill District, Bend OR – Stop off in the new trendy Mill District of Bend to explore and shop.
Overnight – Sunriver Resort
Evening free to dine at the resort or shuttle to the Village for more dining options.
Day 3: Crosswater Course at Sunriver Resort, Optional- Team Tournament
Breakfast at Sunriver Resort
Optional: Informal Golf Tournament with fun awards:
You will have drinks at the end of the day while awards are given.
- Full Day: Play golf at Crosswater Course at Sunriver Resort
- Honored by Golf Digest as one of “America’s 100 Greatest Courses,” Crosswater is a heathland-style course situated on 600 magnificently scenic acres of woodlands and carefully preserved wetlands. The course features five tee placements for each hole, bent grass fairways and greens and is threaded by the gently flowing Deschutes and Little Deschutes Rivers. In fact, depending on tee selection the rivers can come into play as often as seven times in a round.. They are the honored to announce that Crosswater will be the host of the 2017 PGA Professional National Championship.
Evening in downtown Bend
Overnight Sunriver Resort
Day 4: Running Y Ranch
9:00 am: We will drive to Klamath Falls, OR where you will have the opportunity to play the Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course at the Running Y Ranch Resort or relax in their amazing spa.
- Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course:
- With more than 300 days of sunshine annually and a signature Arnold Palmer-designed golf course, Running Y Ranch Resort is one of the premier Southern Oregon golf resorts. Golfers from around the world flock to the resort annually to witness the awe-inspiring beauty of what has become one of the most renowned members of Palmer’s “Sweet 16.”
- When Arnold Palmer played the course, he had this to say about his experience: “The Running Y Ranch Golf Course showcases the spectacular natural landscape of Oregon’s beautiful unspoiled outback. Ambling along meadows and through restored wetlands on the front nine; you will play besides lakes, woodlands and into Payne Canyon on the back. The vision of ‘leave the land as it lies’ played out well in the course design, and I consider it one of my best tracks.”
Dining options at the Running Y Ranch Resort:
- The Ruddy Duck Restaurant
- At Ruddy Duck Restaurant, dine on hearty, New American cuisine with an innovative twist in a casual setting. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant’s popular menu items include Pub Style Fish & Chips, Bison Burgers, Steak Chopped Salad and Rack of Lamb.
- The Village
- Located directly beside The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, The Shops at The Village feature local and natural products, including fresh produce, local microbrews and more.
Enjoy the spa!
- Sandhill Spa makes Running Y Ranch Resort one of the top spa resorts in Oregon, a scenic oasis invigorated by the splendor of nature just outside the doors. Away from the crowds, be revitalized with a menu of services that include foot reflexology, river stone massage, body wraps, aromatherapy steam treatments, facials and massage therapies. They use the latest products, treatments, and techniques to restore your mind, body, and soul, including Murad Skin Care products.
Overnight at Running Y Ranch
Day 5: Golf for the day, enjoy the spa, or go fly fishing
You can gold the Arnold palmer Signature Golf Course in the morning or go fly fishing for the morning and play golf in the afternoon. Don’t forget about the spa!
- Legendary rivers and lakes, massive native trout, wild steelhead and lots of room to breathe! Fisherman will love Southern Oregon; it’s variety of opportunities and wide open spaces.
Overnight at Running Y Ranch
Day 6: Explore Southern Oregon
9:00 am: Drive to Crater Lake National Park
- Visit another of Oregon’s 7 Wonders, Crater Lake
- Crater Lake inspires awe. Native Americans witnessed it form 7,700 years ago, when a violent eruption triggered the collapse of a towering volcano. Scientists marvel at its purity: fed by rain and snow, it’s the deepest lake in the USA and perhaps the most pristine on earth. Artists, photographers, and sightseers stand in wonder at its blue water and stunning setting. Come visit, and be amazed!
Take a jetboat ride on the Rogue River!
- This 4-hour, 36-mile round trip through Hellgate Canyon stops down river at the guest exclusive OK Corral. Perched high above the Rogue River, the OK Corral is an old homestead where they prepare an all-you-can-eat country dining experience. The table will be set with a delicious relish tray to begin the meal, then tossed green salad with our famous honey-mustard dressing accompanied by homemade piping hot corn bread and ranch-hand biscuits. Your server will bring out platters of country-style barbecued ribs and chicken, plus signature ranch style potatoes and more. Topped off with dessert and accompanied by beer, wine, iced tea, lemonade, coffee and hot tea, soon you’ll be crying “enough!”
Overnight Grants Pass, OR
Day 7: Explore California’s Redwood Forest as we drive to Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
8:00 am: Depart Grants Pass
Visit Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park: this is the last in a long string of redwood parks that stretch up Northern California’s coast. A few miles inland from the ocean, the park is densely forested with huge ancient trees. In fact, it contains seven percent of all the old-growth redwoods left in the world. No roads or trails mark “Jed Smith’s” core—just pure, primeval majesty.
12:00 pm: Lunch
In the afternoon we will arrive in Bandon. You will have the option of playing golf, or exploring Bandon.
- Visit Face Rock Creamery: Specializing in Cheddar, Face Rock Creamery believes in a classic approach to cheese making where things are done the old fashioned way, and nothing artificial or unnecessary is added.
- Spend time on the beach
- Visit Face Rock: There is an American Indian legend about this spot. Some say they hear a maiden’s voice on the wind, and standing on the cliff overlooking the ocean you can easily pick out the face on Face Rock. There is a well-kept trail to the beach, and several rocky intertidal areas to explore at low tide.
- Explore downtown Bandon: Bandon’s Old Town is 10 square blocks of shopping, dining, history, art, culture and outdoor recreation. Spend an hour, or a day, exploring the historic business district, just off Highway 101 South, on the Coquille River waterfront.
- Bandon Dunes Golf Courses: Bandon Dunes has 4 of the Top 10 Courses in Oregon!
- Golf was born on rugged, wind-swept land just like this. Every hole, every hazard, every shot is defined by nature’s infinite presence. As the elements change, so does the game. It’s all part of the tradition of links golf. Lies are tight and conditions are lean. Bounce and roll are a better measure of quality than color. Mastery of the ground game becomes a more important skill than raw power. The ingenious and inventive player is rewarded with multiple options on nearly every shot. Amongst the massive dunes and hearty pines, you’ll discover golf in its purest state. Where nature is embraced, not conquered. And where the traditions of a time-honored game yield to an experience unlike any other.
Overnight Bandon Inn
Day 8: Bandon
Golf at Bandon Dunes
Optional Activity: 9:00 am: Explore Bandon
- Visit Face Rock Creamery: Specializing in Cheddar, Face Rock Creamery believes in a classic approach to cheese making where things are done the old-fashioned way.
- Spend time on the beach
- Visit Face Rock: There is an American Indian legend about this spot. Some say they hear a maiden’s voice on the wind.
- Explore downtown Bandon: Bandon’s Old Town is 10 square blocks of shopping, dining, history, art, culture and outdoor recreation.
Day 9: Bandon, Oregon
Golf at Bandon Dunes
Overnight at the Bandon Inn
Meals: Breakfast, dinner
Day 10: Return to Portland
9:00 am: Depart for Portland Airport
* Golf courses listed are subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
- Other Entities: America’s Hub World Tours (AHWT) will not be held responsible for cancelations, changes to services/fees/price, conduct, of quality of goods and services for entities that operate under any name other than AHWT including, but not limited to: vendors, tour operators, vineyards and wineries, event staff, hotels, transportation companies, restaurants and entertainers.
- Weather – Unless otherwise noted and specified all services are planned to operate regardless of weather. In the event of an “Act of God” and weather presents a safety issue AHWT will offer other tours to consider. There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly.
III. Conduct –AHWT assumes no responsibility for conduct of individuals other than its guides/employees/officers.
Indemnify: Except as otherwise prohibited by law each party shall indemnify and hold the other party harmless from all claims, actions, suits, losses, and expenses of any nature for its employees or subcontractors, breach of their agreement, negligence or intentional misconduct.
Insurance: America’s Hub World Tours (AHWT), will ensure all tour operators, and bus companies provide insurance coverage for all vehicles utilized while providing services.
Cancellation, Refunds and Changes: The guest may cancel the services at any time, but will be required to pay the applicable cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below:
- 61-90 days prior to event 75% refund of final total tour/package cost
- 31-60 days prior to event 50% refund of final total tour/ package cost
- 30 days or less prior to departure 10% refund of final total tour/package cost
Cancelled reservations may be re-booked subject to availability.
No smoking in Vehicles; No alcohol drinking in vehicles! Not responsible for articles left in vehicles! There will be a $200 minimum damage/cleaning charge resulting from customer misuse. All passengers are responsible and liable for their own actions while in this vehicle; neither the driver nor the company is responsible or liable for any injury or damage caused by or as a result of any customer actions. We are not in control of the traffic and therefore take no responsibility for time issues due to traffic.
The state of Oregon requires all parents with children requiring car seats to use them. Child passengers must be restrained in approved child safety seats until they weigh forty pounds or reach the upper weight limit for the car seat in use. Infants must ride rear-facing until they reach both one year of age AND twenty pounds. We do not supply car seats; if you did not bring one the hotel can recommend rental locations. Some will deliver to hotels.
Portland Step on Guide Service, and other local partners in collaboration with America’s Hub World Tours are offering to bring you the best and most complete tour experience available.
For more information regarding the many other tours we offer please visit us at: http://www.americashubworldtours.com