Tour season: Year round- Monday through Saturday.
Departure: Boarding 11:30 am, Cruising 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Departs from: Salmon Street Springs Dock (Located by the Salmon Street Springs Fountain in Waterfront Park in downtown Portland. See direction below.)
Duration: 3 hours
Pricing: $51.00 per adult, call for childrens prices. Includes Portland Spirit Cruise ticket, landing fee, lunch (as specified below). Does not include transportation to or from hotels.
AHWT IS A CERTIFIED SELLING AGENT FOR TRAVELSAFE INSURANCE – Protect your trip for unforeseen cancellation (air, hotel, tours). Click here
America’s Hub World Tours presents, Portland Step on Guide Service, and other local partners to bring you the best and most complete tour experience available.
- Take a lunch cruise on the Portland Spirit!
- The Portland Spirit is a 150′ yacht with three public decks, two of which are enclosed and climate controlled. The two interior decks are where you will enjoy you plated meal. The Portland Spirit features delicious Northwest cuisine prepared to order in the on-board galley, full service bars with a vast wine selection, grand pianos and a singing wait staff,a ship-wide sound system, and a marble dance floor.
- Portland from the water is a sight that many people miss while they’re in Portland. Don’t be one of those people! The view of the city is glorious from the river. Make sure to have plenty of memory in your camera because you will be taking a lot of photographs to show your friends when you are telling them about the amazing experience you had on the Willamette River.
- The lunch cruise is a vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling sights. It will be an lunch filled to the brim with festive cuisine, locally sourced and prepared fresh on board, entertainment, and live performances.
- Includes 2 hour cruise on the Willamette River with plated lunch entrée selected by each guest on board, bread, fountain soft drinks, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, and live piano music.
- Appetizers, desserts and other beverages from the full service bar are available for purchase on board.
- Once your lunch cruise is over you are responsible for transportation back to your hotel.
Turn-by-turn directions to Salmon Street Springs Fountain
It is necessary to walk to the boarding location as parking is not available in Waterfront Park itself. Parking can be found in several locations in the area:
- World Trade Center parking garage between SW Naito and SW First on SW Taylor Street
- Smart Park Garage at SW First/SW Jefferson
- Pay lot underneath the Hawthone Bridge, accessible to northbound traffic on Naito Parkway
- Pay lot north of the Hawthone Bridge, accessible to southbound traffic on Naito Parkway
- Several pay lots in the area
General Driving Directions to Salmon Street Springs Fountain
- South on I-5
- take the 300B Exit (just past the Banfield Hwy 84 Exit). Keep in the right lane, following the city center signs. Cross the Morrison Bridge, keeping in the right hand lane and take the Naito Parkway Exit; it will loop around to Naito Parkway. Head South on Naito to SW Salmon Street
- North on I-5
- follow the city center signs to Naito Parkway Exit (299A)
- follow North to Salmon Street.
From East Side:
- cross the Burnside Bridge heading west
- take a right on First Street to Everett Street
- right on Everett to Naito Parkway
- right on Naito Parkway and follow to SW Salmon Street
- East on Sunset Hwy. 26
- stay in middle lane through the tunnel
- take Market Street exit; follow to SW Naito Parkway
- left on SW Naito Parkway and follow to SW Salmon Street.
- I-84 (Banfield) West to Portland
- take I-5 South Exit
- follow the city center signs, keeping in the right hand lane
- cross the Morrison Bridge, keeping in the right hand lane
- take the Naito Parkway Exit; it will loop around to Naito Parkway
- head South on Front to SW Salmon Street.
Terms and Conditions
- Other Entities: America’s Hub World Tours (AHWT) will not be held responsible for cancelations, changes to services/fees/price, conduct, of quality of goods and services for entities that operate under any name other than AHWT including, but not limited to: vendors, tour operators, vineyards and wineries, event staff, hotels, transportation companies, restaurants and entertainers.
- Weather – Unless otherwise noted and specified all services are planned to operate regardless of weather. In the event of an “Act of God” and weather presents a safety issue AHWT will offer other tours to consider. There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly.
III. Conduct –AHWT assumes no responsibility for conduct of individuals other than its guides/employees/officers.
Indemnify: Except as otherwise prohibited by law each party shall indemnify and hold the other party harmless from all claims, actions, suits, losses, and expenses of any nature for its employees or subcontractors, breach of their agreement, negligence or intentional misconduct.
Insurance: America’s Hub World Tours (AHWT), will ensure all tour operators, and bus companies provide insurance coverage for all vehicles utilized while providing services.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
No smoking in Vehicles; No alcohol drinking in vehicles! Not responsible for articles left in vehicles! There will be a $200 minimum damage/cleaning charge resulting from customer misuse. All passengers are responsible and liable for their own actions while in this vehicle; neither the driver nor the company is responsible or liable for any injury or damage caused by or as a result of any customer actions. We are not in control of the traffic and therefore take no responsibility for time issues due to traffic.
The state of Oregon requires all parents with children requiring car seats to use them. Child passengers must be restrained in approved child safety seats until they weigh forty pounds or reach the upper weight limit for the car seat in use. Infants must ride rear-facing until they reach both one year of age AND twenty pounds. We do not supply car seats; if you did not bring one the hotel can recommend rental locations. Some will deliver to hotels.
Portland Step on Guide Service, and other local partners in collaboration with America’s Hub World Tours are offering to bring you the best and most complete tour experience available.
For more information regarding the many other tours we offer please visit us at: http://www.americashubworldtours.com